Regulations on operation of Xinh Tuoi Online
WEBSITE/FEATURE ONLINE E-commerce SERVICE PROVIDER APPLICATION – https://xinhtuoi.online
I. General principles
1. Model Type of service provision on Website:
+ Order online and deliver to your door;
The e-commerce trading (E-commerce) xintuoi.online is operated and operated by F5 Online Trading Technology Co., Ltd ("The Company", "Xinh Tuoi Online"). Members on the e-commerce site are traders, organizations and individuals whose legal commercial activities are officially recognized by Xinh Tuoi Online and are allowed to use services provided by Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading floor and related parties. level.
This principle applies to members who register to use, create booths to introduce and/or buy and sell products, provide services or promote goods made on the e-commerce trading Xinh Tuoi Online
Traders, organizations and individuals participating in transactions at Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading are free to negotiate on the basis of respecting the legitimate rights and interests of the parties involved in the purchase and sale of products, services and not contrary to the provisions of law.
Products and services participating in transactions on Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading must fully meet the relevant provisions of law, not in the cases of business ban, advertising ban according to regulations of the law.
The purchase and sale of goods through the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading must be done openly, transparently, ensuring the interests of consumers.
All contents in this Regulation must comply with the current legal system of Vietnam. Members when participating in the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading must find out for themselves their legal responsibilities for the current laws of Vietnam and commit to comply with the contents of the Regulations of the Xinh Tuoi E-commerce trading floor. Fresh Online.
II. General Terms
E-commerce Exchange Domain Name: https://xinhtuoi.online
tinhtuoi.online e-commerce trading developed by F5 Online Trading Technology Co., Ltd with the trading floor domain name: xintuoi.online (hereinafter referred to as: "Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading floor" )
Seller: is a trader, organization or individual who wishes to use Xinh Tuoi Online's services, including: setting up a booth, posting information to introduce products/services. , and/or promote products/services.
Buyer: is a trader, organization or individual wishing to find out information about products/services posted for sale on Xinh Tuoi Online. Buyers are required to register an account to participate in trading transactions.
Members: includes both Sellers and Buyers
Members participating in transactions on Xinh Tuoi Online Exchange are traders, organizations and individuals wishing to buy and sell products and services on the website.
- Registered members initially declare relevant personal information, are officially recognized by the Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce and are allowed to use the services of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading floor.
- When registering as a member of Xinh Tuoi Online, the member understands that:
Members can create their own personal account.
Members can buy products and services at the right prices and standards according to the commitments announced on the exchange.
- The content of this Regulation complies with the current regulations of Vietnam. Members when participating in Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce Trading must find out for themselves their legal responsibilities towards the current laws of Vietnam and commit to strictly comply with the contents of the Regulations of Xinh Tuoi Trading Floor. Online.
III. Transaction Process
1. Process for buyers/service users;
Shoppers who want to buy flower products on Xinh Tuoi Online need to take the following steps:
+ Step 1: Visit the website https://xinhtuoi.online
+ Step 2: Select products and add to cart
+ Step 3: Fill in all information and payment method in the form
+ Step 4: Pay online / or collect money on delivery
+ Step 5: Track order status
2. Process for partners (vendors, suppliers...);
With partners participating in Xinh Tuoi Online, they are granted 1 or more accounts to log in to the system to track information about orders, revenue, customers and product management.
+ Step 1: Log in to the system
+ Step 2: Store management page
+ Step 3: Order list management page
+ Step 4: View information about an order and process it
+ Step 5: Debt Management
* Steps to post news/products:
+ Step 1: Log in to the system
+ Step 2: Go to Sales / Floral samples
+ Step 3: Add new products
+ Step 4: Enter all product information to save.
3. Delivery and shipping process;
Currently, the shipping process is handled by the shops. At each shop, they have their own team of delivery staff, because of the specificity of flower delivery, they need someone to be trained separately. Flowers are fresh goods, difficult to preserve, difficult to deliver, so there must be trained people familiar with the work.
The delivery process is as follows:
+ Step 1: Shop operator will call delivery personnel
+ Step 2: When delivery personnel arrive, they will receive 1 delivery note
+ Step 3: Shipper delivers and the shop changes the order status for another person. Customers will receive Email and SMS every time an order status is updated.
+ Step 4: When the delivery is complete, the Shipper will notify the shop and the shop will change the status of the order to delivered. The person giving the flower will also receive a notification via Email and SMS.
4. Order confirmation/cancellation process:
Order confirmation process:
+ Step 1: Log in to the system
+ Step 2: View order details.
+ Step 3: Receive your order
After confirming the order, the order will run into the system and follow the next process.
· Order cancellation process
+ Step 1: Log in to the system
+ Step 2: View order details.
+ Step 3: Cancel the order.
The system will display a dialogue to make sure the partner wants to cancel this order.
5. Return and refund process
When receiving flowers, if customers are not satisfied with the flower products they have ordered, they have the right to refuse to accept the order. Xinh Tuoi Online will monitor 2 images "Sample" and "Finished product" on the system to protect the interests of customers.
Beautiful Fresh Online accepts exchange if the product does not match the ordered flower pattern.
If the customer has paid for Xinh Tuoi Online in advance, we will refund the money within 5 working days.
6. Product warranty/maintenance process;
With flower products, we do not have a maintenance policy because we wear fresh goods. However, customers have the right to complain and the shop is responsible for handling customers in a situation where the flowers are not fresh within 4-6 hours.
Xinh Tuoi Online will stand out to support customers to work with flower shops to replace other flower products or work with other shops to have better quality products.
7. Process of settling disputes and complaints;
If there is a dispute, the parties will proceed in the following order:
+ Step 1: The customer (or the recipient) takes a photo of the flower sample received.
+ Step 2: Send an email including: order number, order phone number, with product picture in the complaint, to email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Step 3: Xinh Tuoi Online will check the information, compare and offer solutions. Processing time within 24 hours from the time of receiving the customer complaint email.
IV. Payment Process
1. Payment between buyer - seller (customer and partner..)
Xinh Tuoi Online is supporting 2 main payment methods: Online payment and Cash on delivery.
+ For online payment, customers will pay via Xinh Tuoi Online. After that, Xinh Tuoi Online will summarize and return to partners every 7 days.
+ For the method of collecting money on delivery, the customer will pay the flower shop. Shop will keep the money and will also pay back to Xinh Tuoi Online Platform at the agreed rate.
2. Payment between partners (sellers, suppliers...) and Website/App Management
The main forms of payment between Xinh Tuoi Online and its partners are Bank Transfer to the partner's account. Every 7 days, Xinh Tuoi Online will summarize the revenue of each partner, compare orders and revenue by each payment method, and pay the rest to the partner.
V. Ensure transaction safety
- Management has used services to protect information about the content that Sellers post products on Xinh Tuoi Online. In order to ensure successful transactions and minimize risks that may arise, the Seller must provide complete information (name, address, phone number, email) in each booth posted for sale. products.
- Buyer should not give payment details to anyone by email or other form of communication, Xinh Tuoi Online is not responsible for any damage or risk incurred by members. in the communication of Buyer via Internet or email.
- In case the Buyer contacts the Seller directly and does not use the delivery service of Xinh Tuoi Online, the Buyer must consider delivering the money in advance to the Seller.,
- Buyer absolutely does not use any program, tool or other form to interfere with the system or change the data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, propagate or promote any activities aimed at interfering, sabotaging or infringing upon the website system. Any violations will be handled in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of the law.
- All transaction information is kept confidential, except when required to be provided by law enforcement agencies.
VI. Consumer Personal Information Protection Policy
Personal information of members on Xinh Tuoi Online is absolutely committed by Xinh Tuoi Online to be absolutely confidential according to Xinh Tuoi Online's personal information protection policy.
The collection and use of information of each member is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker, leading to the loss of member's personal data, Xinh Tuoi Online will be responsible for notifying the incident to the authorities for timely inspection and handling. and notify members.
- Absolutely keep all member's transaction information confidential at the level 1 secure central data area of Xinh Tuoi Online.
- Xinh Tuoi Online Management Board requires individuals, when registering as a member, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, identification number people, phone..., and take responsibility for the legality of the above information. The Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online is not responsible for and will not settle all complaints related to the interests of that Member if it considers that all personal information of that member provided at the time of initial registration is not. exactly.
VII. Bad information management
1. Membership rules:
- Members will be solely responsible for the security and keeping of all service use activities under their registered name and password. Members are responsible for promptly informing Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for measures. appropriate settlement.
- Members do not use services of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information exploration, sabotage, creating and/or spread viruses that damage the system, configuration, transmission of information of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading floor or use its services for the purpose of speculation, manipulating the market to create orders , offering fake goods, including serving to judge market demand. In case of violations, members must be responsible for their actions before the law.
- Members may not change, modify, assign, copy, propagate, distribute, provide and create similar tools of the service provided by the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading for a third party without the consent of Xinh Tuoi Online E-Commerce Trading Floor in this Regulation.
1.1. Members must not act to discredit the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading in any form such as causing disunity among members by using a second registered name, through a third party or propagating. , disseminating information that is not conducive to the reputation of the Xinh Tuoi Online E-Commerce Trading Floor.
- Members are only allowed to post products that Xinh Tuoi Online E-Commerce Trading allows to sell.
1.2. Prohibited behavior in posting news to introduce and advertise products and services on Xinh Tuoi Online
- Advertising is not aesthetically pleasing, contrary to the historical traditions, culture, ethics, fine customs and traditions of Vietnam.
- Ads that offend the reputation, honor and dignity of organizations and individuals.
- Advertisements that use images, words, and letters of an individual without the individual's consent, unless otherwise permitted by law.
- Incorrect or misleading advertisement about the business ability, ability to provide products, goods and services of organizations and individuals trading in products, goods and services; on quantity, quality, price, utility, design, packaging, trademark, origin, type, service method, warranty period of registered or registered products, goods and services published.
- Advertise by using the method of direct comparison of prices, quality, and efficiency of using their products, goods and services with prices, quality, and efficiency in using products. goods and services of the same type of other organizations or individuals.
- Ads with unfair competition content in accordance with the law on competition.
- Ads that violate intellectual property laws.
1.3. Mechanism for reviewing and controlling information about products/services of the Management Board of E-commerce trading for products/services posted on Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform:
- Sellers who want to sell products must verify their phone number with Xinh Tuoi Online.
- Xinh Tuoi Online will have the full right to remove the Seller's products if the products sold violate the regulations on posting. Products that do not match the specified category will be deleted or Xinh Tuoi Online will be moved to another category it deems appropriate.
- Xinh Tuoi Online reserves the right to decide whether to keep or remove the products posted on this E-commerce trading platform without prior notice.
VIII. Responsibility in case of technical errors
- Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform is committed to making efforts to ensure the safety and stability of the entire technical system. However, in the event that a problem occurs due to Xinh Tuoi Online's fault, Xinh Tuoi Online will immediately apply measures to ensure the interests of Buyers.
- When performing transactions on Xinh Tuoi Online, members are required to strictly follow the instructions.
- The Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce Exchange is committed to providing the best quality of service to members participating in transactions. In case there is a technical error, software error or other objective errors leading to the member not being able to participate in the transaction, the members shall notify the Management Board of the E-commerce trading platform via email info@xinhtuoi. online, we will fix the error as soon as possible, creating conditions for members to join the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
- However, the Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform will not be responsible for handling in case members' notices do not reach the Management Board, arising from technical errors, transmission errors. , software or other errors not caused by the Management.
IX. Rights and responsibilities of the Management Board of the Xinh e-commerce website Tuoi Online – https://xinhtuoi.online
1. Rights of the Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
Xinh Tuoi Online Co., Ltd assigns responsibility to the Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform to exercise the rights and obligations related to the management and use of the website of the participating members as follows:
(i) Rights of Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online E-Commerce Trading Platform
Promulgate procedures and mandatory conditions for members and users participating in Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform;
In case there is a basis to prove that the member providing information to Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform is incorrect, misleading, incomplete or violates the law or fine customs of Vietnam, the platform shall Xinh Tuoi Online e-commerce transaction has the right to refuse, suspend or terminate the member's right to use the service;
The management board of Xinh Tuoi Online e-commerce trading platform holds the copyright to use the services and contents on the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform in accordance with the legal provisions on intellectual property protection in Vietnam. All icons and content in different languages are owned by Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform. Any illegal copying, use and dissemination of the above property rights is strictly prohibited.
The management board of Xinh Tuoi Online e-commerce trading platform reserves the right to change the service table, price list and payment method during the time of providing services to members according to the needs and conditions of the Exchange. Xinh Tuoi Online e-commerce service and will notify members in advance of 01 (one) week.
(ii) Responsibilities of the Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online Exchange:
Register to set up a website/Application to provide e-commerce trading platform services in accordance with the law and publish the registered information on the website homepage and on the Application.
Develop and publicly announce on the website/Application the operating regulations of the e-commerce trading platform in accordance with the law; monitor and ensure the implementation of regulations on the e-commerce trading platform
Verification and verification of registration information to participate in selling goods or providing services on the E-commerce trading platform;
Elaborate and implement “mechanism of inspection and supervision to ensure that the information provided by the Seller on the e-commerce trading platform is done accurately and fully” according to the provisions of Clause 4 of this Article. 36 Decree 52/2013/ND-CP;
Build, upgrade and develop Xinh Tuoi Online website to better serve the needs of members;
Establish a mechanism to allow Users participating in e-commerce trading platform to perform the contract conclusion process as prescribed in Section 2 Chapter II Decree 52/2013/ND-CP.
Responsibility for building the Exchange includes a number of main tasks such as: research, design, procurement of hardware and software equipment, Internet connection, development of policies to serve the operation. Xinh Tuoi Online e-commerce trading platform in the permitted conditions and scope;
Deploy and cooperate with partners in building a system of services and utility tools for the transactions of participating members and users on Xinh Tuoi Online
Store members' registration information right from the date of registration to join the E-commerce Exchange and regularly update relevant changes and supplements;
Apply necessary measures to ensure the safety of information related to members' business secrets. Not to disclose, transfer, rent or sell information related to business secrets or personal information of consumers without the consent of the parties involved, unless otherwise provided for by law. other definition;
Handle in time when detecting or receiving a reflection on illegal business behavior on the e-commerce trading platform. Prevent and remove from the website/Application information on selling goods and services on the list of goods and services banned from business as prescribed by law and goods restricted from trading as prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article. 3 Circular No. 47/2014/TT-BTTTT. Remove from the website/App information about selling fake goods, imitation goods, smuggled goods, goods infringing intellectual property rights and other illegal goods and services when detecting or receiving negative feedback. verifiable grounds for this information.
Requiring sellers of goods and services on the list of goods and services subject to conditional business on their website to provide a Certificate of eligibility for business for such goods and services ( in cases where it is required by law to have a business eligibility certificate)
Coordinating and supporting state management agencies in investigating illegal business acts, providing registration information, transaction history and other documents about violators law on e-commerce trading platform;
Publicly announce the mechanism to resolve disputes arising during transactions on e-commerce exchanges. When customers on an e-commerce trading platform have a conflict with a seller or have their legitimate interests damaged, they must provide customers with information about the seller, actively support customers to protect their rights and interests. their legitimate interests.
Maintaining normal operation of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform and quickly fixing problems that affect the operation of the platform such as: technical problems with machines, software errors, systems internet connection, personnel, social changes, natural disasters, power outages, decisions of State agencies or a related third party. In case of force majeure events such as: Natural disasters, fires, social ups and downs, decisions of authorities... beyond our control, Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform is not jointly responsible.
X. Rights and responsibilities of parties participating in Xinh Tuoi Online e-commerce service provision website/application – https://xinhtuoi.online
1. Rights and responsibilities of partners (sellers, suppliers...) on Xinh Tuoi Online website/app – https://xinhtuoi.online
1. Rights of members of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
Khi đăng ký trở thành thành viên của Xinh Tươi Online và được Xinh Tươi Online đồng ý, thành viên sẽ được mua và bán hàng hóa đăng trên Xinh Tươi Online.
For members, they will be given a separate registration name and password to be used in managing transactions at Xinh Tuoi Online and selling their products on Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
Members have the right to contribute ideas to Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platformduring operation. Proposals are sent directly by mail, fax, email or by calling Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
2. Obligations of members of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
Members are responsible for providing necessary information related to themselves to ensure order completion, including: transaction name, address, selected payment method, contact phone. Particularly, the Seller must provide complete and accurate information including the name and address of the head office of the trader, organization or the name and permanent address of the individual; number, date and place of issuance of the business registration certificate of the trader, or the number, date of issue and the unit issuing the establishment decision of the organization, or the personal tax identification number of the individual; phone number or another online contact method
The Seller is responsible for all issues related to the copyright of the content, images, and information provided and must ensure to provide adequate information according to the provisions of Articles 30 to 34 of Decree No. 52/2013/ND-CP and take responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness of information about goods and services sold on Xinh Tuoi Online.
+ The seller must comply with and comply with the provisions of the law on online ordering when conducting transactions on Xinh Tuoi Online as specified in Section 2, Chapter II of Decree No. 52/2013 /ND-CP;
+ The seller must provide information about his/her business situation at the request of a competent state agency to serve e-commerce statistics;
+ The seller must comply with the provisions of the law on payment, advertising, promotion, protection of intellectual property rights, protection of consumer rights and other relevant laws. when selling goods or providing services on e-commerce exchanges and fulfilling tax obligations as prescribed by law
Users are generally responsible for the posted content, behaviors and principles of conduct when participating in the Xinh Tuoi Online shopping community.
Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage and all activities of using the service under their registered name, password and email address.
Members are responsible for promptly informing Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, keeping their registered name and password for both parties. cooperate in handling.
Member commits that the information provided to the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce Trading platformand the information being uploaded to the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform is correct.
Members are solely responsible for the content, images of Enterprise information and other information as well as the entire transaction process with partners on Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
Seller and Buyer are responsible for providing information about transactions and goods to support Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform in resolving disputes arising between Buyers and Sellers taking place through the Exchange.< /p>
The Seller is responsible for compensating the Buyer for damage if it can be proven that the fault is on the Seller.
Members commit and agree not to use the services of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform for illegal, unreasonable, fraudulent, threatening, illegal information exploration, sabotage purposes. destroy, create and spread viruses that damage the system, configuration, transmission of information of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform or use its services for the purpose of speculation, manipulating the market to create orders placing orders, offering fake goods, even serving to judge market demand. In case of violations, members must be responsible for their actions before the law.
Member commits not to change, modify, copy, propagate, distribute, provide and create similar tools of the service provided by Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform to a third party. three without the consent of Xinh Tuoi Online E-Commerce Trading Platform in this Regulation.
Members must not act to discredit the Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform in any form such as causing disunity among members by using a second registered name, through a third party. or propagate and disseminate information that is not beneficial to the reputation of the Xinh Tuoi Online E-Commerce Trading Platform
2. Rights and responsibilities of customers (buyers, service users…) on Xinh Tuoi Online website/app – https://xinhtuoi.online
The Management Board of Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce Trading Platform requires individuals, when registering as a member, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone, etc. account number, payment card number…. and is responsible for the legality of the above information. The management of Xinh Tuoi Online is not responsible for and will not settle all claims related to the interests of that Buyer if it considers that all personal information of that Buyer provided during the initial registration is not. exactly.
Buyer has the right to send complaints and claims directly to Xinh Tuoi Online in case the products and services provided by the Seller are not of the quality as announced.< /p>
Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platformalways ensures to act as an arbitrator to claim compensation for Buyers from Sellers providing products and services in order to ensure the legitimate interests of consumers in cases of arising. conflicts between parties affect the interests of consumers.
XI. Terms apply
The Regulations on Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platformofficially take effect from the date of signing the Decision issued together with this Regulation. Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce Trading platformhas the right and can change this Regulation by notifying its members on Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce Trading platform and/or website www.xinhtuoi.online. The revised Regulations take effect from the effective date of the Decision on Amending Regulations. The member's continued use of the service after the revised Regulations are published and enforced means that the member has accepted this revised Regulation.
Operation regulations will be continuously updated by Xinh Tuoi Online without prior notice. Members participating in Xinh Tuoi Online are responsible for complying with current regulations when transacting on Xinh Tuoi Online E-commerce trading platform
XII. Terms of commitment
All members and partners/Sellers when using Xinh Tuoi Online as an online purchase and sale transaction, it means that the relevant parties have agreed to abide by this regulation.
If you have any questions, please contact Xinh Tuoi Online with the information below for answers:
F5 Online Trading Technology Company Limited
Address: 43/1B Thanh Thai, Ward 14, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Ngo Anh Tuan